- Read 20-30 minutes with a good book
- Word Study: Choose a menu item to do using your words
- Math: Complete the rounding numbers worksheet (I'll upload an image of it when I get home)
Please note, there will be a Math Quiz this Friday (10/8) on:
- place value (identifying up to the hundred thousands, building the biggest/smallest #)
- standard/written/expanded form for numbers (e.g., "237"/"two hundred thirty-seven"/"200 + 30 + 7")
- comparing numbers (greater than/less than/equal to)
Today 1st quarter interims went home in backpacks. Parents, please take a look and return the form with your signature so that I know you've seen it. If you have any questions or concerns, I am at your convenience. You can reach me via e-mail, phone or backpack note.
Have a great day!
- Mr. B