- Read for 20 minutes (or more!) with a good book
- Reading log (due Friday)
- Math: multiplication fact practice (x1, x5, x10, x11)
Parents, tomorrow will be a fun-filled day!
- We earned a pajama party by filling our "party jar" with good behavior points. Students may wear school-appropriate pajamas to school tomorrow. One stuffed animal visitor is also permitted (small enough to fit in a backpack). Please make sure to wear/bring sneakers for P.E.
- We will also have Grandparent/VIP Day tomorrow! Visitors are welcome to stop by our classroom from 9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. tomorrow (we will be working on writing).
- Finally, we have a guest speaker coming to teach our class about the Chinese New Year holiday! Mrs. Miller has volunteered to share her knowledge about this recent cultural celebration. We will be having activities beginning after lunch tomorrow.
- Mr. B